Peach recipes are great for this time of year and this Peach Salsa recipe from The Blonde Cook is awesome! Extremely simple to make and perfect on top of grilled fish.
- 3 large peaches, seeded, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 small tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced red onion (about 1/2 of a medium red onion)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and gently stir to combine.