Create Tasty Meals With Healthful Life Cooking Classes
Cooking good-for-you food may seem bland and uninspiring. Can we change your mind?
Our Healthful Life Cooking Classes will explore the beauty of cooking healthy food and how to prepare tasty, good-for-you meals for your family and friends. Don’t worry, you don’t have to settle for the same recipes every time. We help expand your palate and find new dietary delights to take the mystery out of healthy eating.
Quick and Savvy Cooking Skills to Last a Lifetime
- Learn to make you own spice blends to add flavor to a quick weekday meal
- Learn to make your own dressings to increase your variety and interest in salads at home
- Improve your knife skills to make cooking at home safer, faster, and more efficient
- Cook fish that doesn’t taste ‘fishy’
- Increase your variety of healthy carbohydrates
- Explore healthy fats to add flavor and richness to your diet
- Maximize vegetables with a variety of cooking methods and serving suggestions
Get ready to step into the Healthful Life Kitchen at our next cooking class.
Space is limited, so save your spot today!
Upcoming Cooking Classes
Spring Cooking Class Series ~ Class 1: Vegetables
Boring, steamed and mushy brussels sprouts are a thing of the past! Join us to explore a world where vegetables are mouthwatering and delicious. In this class you will learn how to prepare healthy vegetable dishes that are sure to be a hit with your entire family. Plus Chef Dee will teach you how to shop for vegetables, and the proper way to store them for extended freshness. As a bonus we will discuss and practice knife skills and the basic things every home cook needs to know to work effectively and efficiently in the kitchen.
Menu: Sautéed Veggie Frittata, Roasted Vegetables, Caramelized Onions
March 27, 2018 – 6:30 – 8:00 PM
2401 Ford Street
Golden, CO 80401