Create Tasty Meals With Healthful Life Cooking Classes
Cooking good-for-you food may seem bland and uninspiring. Can we change your mind?
Our Healthful Life Cooking Classes will explore the beauty of cooking healthy food and how to prepare tasty, good-for-you meals for your family and friends. Don’t worry, you don’t have to settle for the same recipes every time. We help expand your palate and find new dietary delights to take the mystery out of healthy eating.
Quick and Savvy Cooking Skills to Last a Lifetime
- Learn to make you own spice blends to add flavor to a quick weekday meal
- Learn to make your own dressings to increase your variety and interest in salads at home
- Improve your knife skills to make cooking at home safer, faster, and more efficient
- Cook fish that doesn’t taste ‘fishy’
- Increase your variety of healthy carbohydrates
- Explore healthy fats to add flavor and richness to your diet
- Maximize vegetables with a variety of cooking methods and serving suggestions
Get ready to step into the Healthful Life Kitchen at our next cooking class.
Space is limited, so save your spot today!
Upcoming Cooking Classes
Fall Finger Foods – Healthy Recipes that are Great for the Holidays
The Holidays are right around the corner. Are you starting to plan for holiday potlucks and parties, but don’t want to
bring the same old recipes? Spice up your Fall parties with Fall Finger Foods like Cajun Shrimp Guacamole
Bites, Paleo Vegetable Spiral Tart, or Cranberry and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.
Dr. Abby and the Chefs from Johnson and Wales will share healthy recipes that will be the talk of any celebration!
November 14, 2017 – 6:30 – 8:00 PM
2401 Ford Street
Golden, CO 80401