Our Approach to Medical Weight Loss
What Makes Healthful Life MD Different
Our approach to medical weight loss for both men and women starts by knowing what hasn’t worked for our patients:
- Group Weight Loss
- The ‘Drill Sergeant’ Approach
- Being told what weight you should be at for your height, weight, or age
We believe our patients deserve an individual approach customized to each unique situation. Our customized plans take into account your needs and goals. Every patient is different and we want to create a weight loss plan that reflects your medical history, body composition, nutritional needs, weight loss goals, and many other crucial factors.
You will experience a compassionate, encouraging environment at Healthful Life MD and will feel fully supported on your journey to becoming your best self. We listen as you share your struggles with carrying extra weight, the activities you’d like to return to, and your aspirations for the future. We are your partners on this journey – let’s do this together!
What You Can Expect With Healthful Life MD
We understand the myriad of challenges you may be facing as you lose weight. Our commitment to you is a personalized, one-on-one approach with a comprehensive and compassionate solution.
Most of our patients come to us for one of the following reasons:
- Work stress or increased work travel
- Frequent business meals or on-the-go meals
- Family stressors
- Gaining and losing weight many times
- Have tried the group approach to weight loss and it didn’t work
- Are “done” facing the judgment that often comes with excess weight
You are likely dealing with one or more of the reasons above and we are here to help. Imagine what your life may be like in only a few months with our support, expertise, and encouragement.
With our support, our patients achieve:
- Significant weight loss
- Increased energy levels and a more active lifestyle
- Reduced health problems
- Improved sexual function
- Getting around easier
- Increased ease of movement
Our goal is to help men and women in their 40s, 50s, and beyond live the lifestyles they desire with greater meaning and balance.